Sunday, December 30, 2007

BIG BIG CHRISTMAS!!!

Justin better not shoot his eye out!! He got this pretty, New 22., a guitar, clothes and cologne.. what a spoiled..
I got a purse, a new coat , clothes and an MP3 player, perfume. Yummy ,Yummy perfumes.

The girls got Skates, and Parker got Heely's and everything else they wanted.
Me and Justin thought we would take it easy on them this year and be practical but no-one else read that memo.


They also kept getting gifts days after. Grandma Linda and Grandpa Jim had sent Build a Bear gift cards. I think those are wonderful gifts. The girls loved it almost as much as I did. Way, Way Cute. To pick your animal, assist in stuffing and pick outfits, shoes. OMG! below are the three new members of our family. Madison picked Poodle Smith, Morgan chose Blue bear Smith and Parker picked Puppy Smith. My kids surely have different taste than me...




Grandpa and Grandma Smith got in from Missouri on the 29th and showed up to take the girls to pick out new Bikes.. Parker's is BRIGHT a** Pink! and Mad, and Moe both picked Dora but with different colored Tassels.

What a great Christmas I really hated that Justin worked through it again he only has one more to work through and then he gets to spend a few years with us, for the holiday again.Aside from that I loved Christmas we all were very pleased with our holiday. I am glad it's over though.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO WE NEED AN UPDATE!!!! CHRISTMAS IS SOOOO OUT!!! LOL