Tuesday, June 24, 2008

10 random things about me..

1. I love to be around people all the time.
2. I like to plan functions (like Wendy) I am always looking for a reason to have parties, or BBq's
3. I like to always have 1 girl in my life thats cute and trendy to challenge me.
4. I hate , hate , hate running late but always seem to be.
5. I need to stick up for myself more.
6. I feel like a princess alot, husband actually spoils me .
7. My family is a guaranteed good time and I always get excited when we are finally getting together.
8. My girls test my patience, but make me proud everyday.
9. I love to dance it makes me feel better.
10. I am so lucky to have all that I have everyday. My Husband is my best friend, and my girls are probably teaching me more than I am teaching them.

No comments: