Saturday, July 11, 2009

Our Day At the Great Salt Lake


After you get past the mud and the yucky smell, it was actually so cool. I remember going as a kid and thought my girls have never been and we needed a mommy girls day anyway. They loved it other than all their cuts and scrapes stinging they loved it:)
The sand feels so good on your feet and squished in your toes and the water was so warm I stood their looking around and thought this is really pretty.
I'm so glad the girls loved it, they want to go again tomorrow, "we'll see".



Utah has some fabulous places you don't always need a family vacation to have some fun days. This was a fun day!




3 comments:

Ted and Breauna Housel said...

SO CUTE JOD!!!

The Holmes Family said...

How fun Jod, your such a great mom. I've been thinking of taking my girls there, just haven't taken the time to do it. I need to get my butt in gear. Looks like lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

I wanna go, how fun! Wendy