Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer is over!! First day of school!!!











Today Parker started 3rd grade I wish her lots of luck, lots of friends and a new found love to learn. I hope this is a fabulous year for my sweet girl. she looked beautiful today and she is getting so big. I am very proud of her. She was so excited to wear her new clothes and have a new Jonas Brothers back pack.




Madison and Morgan started 1st grade today they could hardly sleep last night. They couldn't wait to wear their new dress's and use their new backpacks. Madison picked Hello Kitty and Morgan chose I Carly. I wish them a continuation of the wonderful progress they made in Kindergarten. I hope they love 1st grade as much as they loved school last year. I hope they make some great friends this year. I hope they keep the same excitement they had today throughout the whole year.





Happy first day of School My ladies...



I Love you!!!

1 comment:

Aunt Trina said...

happy first day girls...aunt trina loves you!!!