Sunday, August 24, 2008

Grandma Linda came to visit


Grandma Linda came to visit from Des Moines , and see uncle Shaun graduate the Police Academy. It was so good to see her and it was so cool to be part of Shaun's graduation.
The girls got a chance to play in Grandma Gayle's Hot tub, and had a blast. What a fun day we had at Grandma Gayle's.
Uncle Shaun sporting the Uniform , Hopefully soon he will be driving a marked vehicle.. Good Luck Shaun.
Uncle Dan Is always a goof off. I know you think I'm #1. I'm certain that's what your trying to say.
Aunt Melanie is always a good sport to let me tease around with Shaun. It was fun to hang out with everyone. Thanks for such a fun week. Next time maybe Grandpa Jim will come.

1 comment:

Trinbean said...

WOW look at that that man in the uniform...I hope he pulls me over someday.....JUST KIDDING!!!!! Congrats shaun!!!! Lookin Sharp!!!!