Friday, August 29, 2008

1st day of Kindergarten

The girls started kindergarten on Monday, and they were soooo excited. I think it was about 5:30 a.m when they asked if they could start getting ready I explained we didn't go until 12:30 but they could hardly control themselves. They were not a bit scared to go and didn't have any problems with me leaving them behind.

I was a bit surprised when I pulled up to the school and they jumped out of the car and said bye, without any idea of where they were headed. What confidence. I think they are so brave as a team. They were really brave, and was excited to pick out their own outfits. I think they Will do well, I hope them being in the same class doesn't effect their developing as individuals. We finished the first week today, and they seem to be doing well, they have been playing separately with different friends. So I'm hopeful. Good luck Mad and Moe. I am Proud of you both and I love you.(Mad in pink & Moe in purple)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Anonymous said...

It could widen my imagination towards the things that you are posting.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap you have some seriously gorgeous girls on your hands! What fun to be in the same class and I'm sure they'll have their individuallness (is that even a word?) especially as time goes on!

Anonymous said...

I agree with what penny stock screener and lotto sweepstakes said...
thats amazing story AND it could widen MY imagination too.

Just kidding, I just had to say how pretty your girls look.
Parker looks like such a big girl and I LOVE the twins' hair!

Nikki

Sherri said...

These girls of yours are beautiful. You are in trouble when they get older!

Trinbean said...

I can't believe how big our kids are getting....I feel like their mom half of the time....Can I just say that the first week of school I had about 3 heart attacks...I guess at least I will be broken in when Tanner starts school!!!!

Lace said...

Seriously! They are both gorgeous! and their hair is gorgeous! And they DO look so grown up! They are so cute!

Snyder-mom said...

The girls are so dang cute. I can't believe they're old enough to go to school. It kinda makes you think of the song "Don't Blink" because all of them are growing up so fast. :)