Friday, September 5, 2008

Favorite things....

I thought just like Oprah & Lacy I would post my favorite things...
  1. I will start with New York Nails. They are the best, nothing fancy about the salon but awesome nails.
  2. I love Starbucks and Beans & Brews often
  3. I love Country Time Lemonade single packets in my water bottles.. Luv Luv Luv
  4. I love hundred calorie packs
  5. I am a purse girl T.J Max & Ross are my favorite places to look, always looking for a new purse always
  6. New Jeans. Favorite thing to buy & you can't beat a good pair of jeans. (Big Star & Lucky are two of my favorites)
  7. The Gateway... I love going there, even if I'm not shopping , Z Gallery I could live in there and buy the whole place though and the Spinach dip at California Pizza Kitchen Yum!.
  8. I Love Toby Keith love...
  9. I love Ruby River pricey but delicious.
  10. I love gold Canyon Candles Fruity scents in the spring and Summer, spicy and homey in the fall & Winter.

I guess I could be, a white trash yuppie, I wish I could give everyone samples but Oprah makes a little more money than I do. So these are some of my favorite things.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always fun to see what people like/love as every day things. Some of which you'd never guess about them.

Lace said...

How cool Jodi! I love that you did the Oprah favorite things post! Awesome!

Trinbean said...

Okay so I would have picked about half of your list as my favorites as well!!! I am so going to do one now!!! How fun!!!

Trinbean said...

Jod...I just want to be exactly like you!!!! So that is Why I am had to one up you..... :-) EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE LIKE JODI!!!!!!