Thursday, September 11, 2008

Spaghetti Dinner in Ophir..


Okay only an Italian family would combine camping and Italian food. I took the kids up to Ophir to spend some time with the relatives and wendy and the kids. It was a fun time. I like hanging out with my Dads family. The kids love it too. They did some major creature hunting for anything that moved. Thanks huck for encouraging this behavior.. You know how much I love creatures...


Darla with puppy Josie, I kept teasing Darla that she was Paris Hilton. Josie is more spoiled than my children are. But cute Darla and Aunt Lowana both took turns with the little furry baby.
These two, wanted to get comfy in there jammies, and set by the fire, that's my girls...I keep telling them for Halloween I want them to be the scary twins from the Shining; they haven't seen the movie obviously but I am trying to get them to say
"Come live with us forever and ever, and ever" Sick huh! but way funny.

Again with the new addition to the family. Josie you big baby...
It was alot of fun, I really liked hanging out with Kelly, Darla and Aunt Lowanna. Unka Pat, Unka Ophir (uncle Ron), and the whole Fam.. Thanks for a good time and thanks Wendy for talking me in to going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun. I agree your twins should be the twins from the shinging. Hilarious