Saturday, September 13, 2008

Date Night!!!

Okay we are blue, but here's a pic..
Aunt Lisa and Veronica wanted to watch the girls Friday night so Justin and I could have a little night out (way nice). We went to Goodwood for dinner and a little shopping, he knows what I like, we were going to go to the Comedy Club, but dinner took to long. Anyways I think everyone should get a date night. Trina and I swap kids once a month so we can date night and I will swap with sister Nikki here soon when she gets feeling better (gallbladder surgery)sp?. Its alot of fun to get away alone a few hours once in a while. I think it helps keep our marriage strong.. Did I mention he took me shopping on our date, that helps keep our marriage strong too.

2 comments:

Snyder-mom said...

Aaaawww, you guys look so cute together. I agree with the whole date night thing. I think I've become a mom first and wife second. They should at least tie right?
By the way, why are you guys blue?

The Holmes Family said...

Okay, Lisa totaly took my comment. You guys ARE super cute. I love this blogging thing, it's so fun to see what everyone is up to.