Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Weekend of Redneckin' and Firsts.
























We spent the weekend redneckin' with Dad and Donna, we went to the Westener on Friday night, everyone but Justin, so as you can see it wasn't to hard for me to find a date. I have never been to a dance club if that is what that is, before, oh I went to Shaggy's once, so twice in my life. Saturday I went to My FIRST concert everrrrr. Toby! Trin has that posted I have pics too, but thought I would start with these. The Concert was AMAZING, well since he's my sexception an all. I was waiting for him to invite me to his bus, but maybe next year. I think he waved at me but I couldn't wave back in fear Trina would stab me. Anyways the Westerner was actually fun, dancing are you kidding me, that is my middle name. Next time I want Justin to go, my date was a little stiff.... I hope Mom gets better soon, we would have loved her and John to come hang out with us but she refuses to be seen in the chair. We are going to plan something fun with them when she re- mobilizes. Our family needs some good times going on. So Thanks for the good time Ya'll.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot belive that Toby was your first concert ever! What's wrong with you, what did you do during your teen years! ;)

I have to say...Jod you are one smoking hot sexy momma! I have got to get back on the WW bandwagon. Wow!

Snyder-mom said...

I think I have to get up earlier in the morning, Jana's been beating me to every comment. I was also going to tell you that you are LOOKIN' GOOOOOOOOD! Justin better go next time, if anything just to chase of all the guys hitting on you!
Sounds like you guys had a great time! How Fun!

Jodi said...

Ladies thank you! That is soooo nice. youa are both Hot mommas too, and just so you know its alot of makeup the right color clothes.. Black!

Trinbean said...

This last weekend was SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!! I had such a blast at the westerner with everyone....just to laugh that hard all night long feels way good....I am dying to go back!! But I would like my hubby to stay the whole night so he is the one dancin behind me LOL, and we need justin to go this next time so he can be the one dancin with you because we can't rely on Bryan to save us LOL!!!! thanks for the nice comment!!! You really do look amazing jod...I am so jealous of everything about you, you are so beautiful, strong, love your personality and your dance mooooovvveesss are to die for!!! LOL HE HE I am so excited for girls night tonight....We really need to keep doing things like this so I have things to look forward to and to keep my mind off hard times!!!! Love ya!!!