Friday, September 19, 2008

Corndogs!

Prepare yourself, no seriously! Okay, Jana tagged me to tell an embarrassing enjoyment, I know Corndogs aren't terrible but i like them from Maverick..Yep! you heard me the gas station.. The jalapeno and chedder ones, that is nasty huh! they have to be like 16 points ( weight watchers) plus about a 90% chance of illness. , What can I say I'm a risk taker, I gamble with life, livin on the edge, but they are tasty. hahaha! eeew! thats a secret, don't tell. I tag Lacy , Wendy ,Trina and Nikki .

5 comments:

Melissa Ortolani Purser said...

Okay that's WAY worse than Sponge bob. Gross Jodi! At first I was like, "Oh man, I like corndogs too, is that bad?" But as soon as you mentioned maverick...I was out. Sick! Don't worry though, I still love you :)

Jodi said...

lol way hard.. gigggggle.

Anonymous said...

hee hee see this is fun! I think I had a fun topic! I like corn dogs too but not from Maverick but from Artic Circle.
And yeah I'm sure they are waaayyyy lots of points.

Lace said...

I like hotdogs from the gas station... even though I know they have been rolling on that thing for hours, but they are tasty. I'll have to try one of those corndogs. I always sneak a few bites of Ayla's corndogs when we order her a kid's meal cause they are so yummy!

Snyder-mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.