Saturday, May 15, 2010

Parker's Birthday Camping Weekend


We went camping for Parker's Birthday that also happened to be the opening weekend for turkey hunt. The little buggers were elusive and the boys came home empty handed.

Justin and his new dog Gunner, he wanted a guys dog and after we searched KSL we found Gunner, He loved Justin instantly and doesn't want J out of his site when he went to take off on the four wheeler and Gunner ran along side for a while, Justin thought he was trying to bite the tires so when he stopped Gunner jumped right up and went along on back.



Parker woke up on her 9th Birthday Throwing up... She was in the bathroom and I could hear she was sick I stood at the door singing the birthday song to her. In between gags she was telling me to stop
mom... I told her when she came out we would bake her cake with a belly ache. HAHA! She knows mommy is teasing her, but she ended up still loving the weekend and got some really great presents.. Happy 9th Park.. I love you!

1 comment:

The Holmes Family said...

HAHAHA! Jodi, you crack me up... Seriously. That's so hilarious you sang to her while she was puking. What a mom. lol. ROFLOL!!