Thursday, May 31, 2007

2 Turn 4




My 2 girly's turned 4 on the 29th. we had a good day. We went to Joe's Crab Shack. We had cake and Icecream and they opened some presents. I can't believe how quickly the time goes by They are so alike and so different at the same time. Both very shy, but Morgan more than Madison. Morgan is very cuddly she wants to love and snuggle and Madison is an outside girl and likes to be playing all the time. I am Proud of both of them. I love them both and I have grown alot since I had them. What a precious blessing they are to us. We think they are growing into such beautiful, smart girls. Happy Fourth Birthday, Morgan and Madison!! We Love You..

3 comments:

Trinbean said...

Happy birthday morg and mad....you guys are so big... I am glad to hear you had a fun day.
LOVE YOU TWO

Victor Bravo Monchego, Jr said...

So, why don't you write us a story or a poem about what you know. June is Open Mic month at Vic's.

Melissa Ortolani Purser said...

You have such cute kids jodi! They should be in commercials or something :)