Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm It!!


Tagged Huh?

Well eight things no-one would probably know about me...
1. I Love Purses!!!! Love love love. I think they are the only thing that's created equally for the big, little, ugly, beautiful, whatever.. All of us.
2.I Obsess about being accepted. I want to matter to everyone. I want to be one of those people that everyone wants to know.
3.I hate critters, mice, bugs, lizards, even the cute little potatoe bugs. yucky.
4.I am easy to please, it doesn't take much to make me feel special. I don't need much more than i already have. I could settle with no problems. I would love to have all the designer things, mostly I want to be able to always provide for my kids have a roof over my head, and always drive automobiles that we can rely on, but i don't need alot of things. except maybe always have a cute purse..
5.I hate having to many plans, i am very spontaneous. I want to be available for anything last minute, I go crazy with to much of an agenda in my personal life. Work is another story, i like a little structure. But not to much.
6.I always thought I should have been a Movie Star I think something about being admired by everyone, and live the carefree lifestyle.
7.I wish I knew more about art and had more time to read, not just the junk but the classics.
8.I want to be someone I can be proud of, I want to be better, I want to succeed.
I don't know who to tag, everyone I know that is blogging has already been tagged, so I guess I challenge everyone who reads this to come up with one more thing. It's tough. I feel exposed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1. You don't let what other people say bother you. And 2. I've never heard you speak a mean thing about any one else. Well that's not true. I have heard you joke with people. And we've all had that experience with Jodi. Okay so that's 2 things. Well anyway...You're "Special."

Lace said...

Jodi you are a Movie Star... who's never been in a movie! I think everyone is drawn to you cause you radiate fun and happiness! Hey there's several times I've been known to hide in your bushes and take photographs of you! (get it like the poporotzzie (sp?)). Of course I'm teasing about the bushes don't get freaked out, but I think that anyone who meets you knows pretty imediately that they want to be around you. :)