Monday, May 7, 2007

Happy 6th Birthday!


Parker is my big 6 year old tomorrow!
I think its so funny how on their birthday we as mothers, will rethink that day in the hospital, trying to remember the details of it as if it were yesterday.. it makes me tear up to know that was 6 years ago. I love my Parker she is so smart and wonderful. Her blue eyes , and her funny personality. she is my little goof ball, and she is growing up so fast . Happy Birthday.. I love You!
We had a little party for her and Nikki and Danny's on Sunday, we were already together to celebrate Whitnee's birthday, and thought it would be convienient to take an intermission an then do it again for Parker. it worked out good.

5 comments:

Lerdahl family said...

Jodi-I can not believe she is already six!!! That is crazy. Time flies too fast. Well tell her- Happy Birthday"!!! So who else has a blog that I do not know about?? (:

Jodi said...

I know 6 yrs., thats just crazy huh! I only know of you, trina, and I, that are blogging. I'm really new at it, just a couple months is all. I love that you all look at it . Thanks everyone. All the Grandmas, and Aunt Cindy and Traci. Well thats about everyone, Thanks. Hehe! Really Its Fun to do.
its like internet scrapbooking. I love it.

Trinbean said...

Hey what about the "FAV AUNT" trina....I look at your blog too!!!! RUDE!!! LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!!! I LOVE YOU, I love that we are so close and we see eachother all the time. My tan-man LOVES you and asks just about every night if he can go to parker, morgan, madisons house. You are such a big girl, and so beautiful. Love you!!!!! Aunt Trina

DavidOrto said...

Hey Jodi,

Like the blog. I enjoy seeing all of you guys when I'm over here. Hope all is going well.
Uncle David

little biah said...

oiiie suas fótoos estãoo mto lindas do blogger !.

um Beijuuuh ♥