Monday, June 11, 2007

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! I LOVE YOU!!!

I wanted to dedicate this post to my handsome husband. I am so proud of him all the time. I love that he has many hobbies and he is definitely a guys guy. He likes to work hard and play harder. He makes me laugh , and would do anything for me.
He loves me almost as much as he loves fishing. He took a great trip to Neah Bay Washington last May and caught several of these beauties ( 15 lb. Ling Cod). This was one of those trips of a lifetime, that he plans to do again. Nothing beats 12ft. rolling waves in the ocean, or so he says.
He loves his 3 girls. He has his hands full ,we both do. I am proud of the dad he has become with them he is proud to be wearing pink boa's and having tea parties while watching Dora. Anything for his girls.

Did I mention Fishing, this is Ice fishing at Stawberry Reservoir. He doesn't take a season off. He hunts in the fall, goes camping and riding wheelers and dirt bikes in the summer and Fishes the other 4 seasons. I know I said 4 . I meant to. I am very proud of him, there is nothing he can't do. I am happy to be sharing my life and my family with him. I am so glad that every moment in the last 10 years have been with him. I Love You Justin...

No comments: