Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!

I wanted to say Happy fathers day to all the Dads in My Life. i am lucky to have 5 guys I Love..
Happy Father's day To My DAD (dad eyre) I love you very much, I wish you were around more to share more of our lives. I am still happy to share all the wonderful times we do share. Thanks Dad I Love you.

I wanted to say Happy Father's Day John (dad wilson), I am so glad my mom found someone that fits into our crazy family. You belong with us. we love you..

I wanted to say Happy Father's Day to Jim (dad parker), we are so proud of you and happy to have you in the family, we have never thought of you as a step Dad you are a DAD. Oh and Happy 4th of July too. Just in case you don't get the card.. HA!

I wanted to say Happy Father's Day Mike (dad smith), We miss having you here, we miss all our little road trips to grandpa Smith's and seeing everyone. Thanks for being so great to us. We Love You.

Last But Not Least My Husband I LOVE YOU....

No comments: