Monday, June 4, 2007

ROUGH RIDERS

Wendy, Nikki, Trina and I decided to meet at McDonalds for lunch with the kids. I picked up some pink cupcakes with little ladybug and butterfly rings to kindof celebrate Mad and Moe's B-day. We didn't officially do a party for them so I thought it would feel special. It must have been bike weekend or something there was swarms of motorcycle's and Bikers everywhere. I walked in and two big tough biker started joking that I had brought dessert. Me and Trina walked through to the play area, and was kindof laughing about it. I decided to take both of them in a cupcake. I told them, "You can have these cupcakes on the condition that you let me take a picture of two big tough bikers eating pink cupcakes with cute little bug rings."
The one they call, The Snake, says "hell! I'll do it." They both grabbed their rings and put them on and posed for a picture. What good sports. They thanked me for the treat. I guess BIG TOUGH BIKERS have a soft side too. We'll they eat bugs every time they ride they're not afraid of no pink cupcakes.. and they'll cut anyone who says otherwise. Let's Ride...... Vroom Vroom!!
THANKS GUYS ! you sure gave us something to smile about.

2 comments:

Lace said...

That's cute!

Anonymous said...

That's funny, I loved it!!!