Thursday, August 23, 2007

10 Wonderful Years

August 22,1997 that was our day, and today we visited the Little America to remember it all. I can't believe it was 10 years ago today. we have had ups and downs, but we are still here together, and I love that we are.
We decided to eat in the Dining Room, because 10 years was worth splurging, this is my husband feeling the the decision in his wallet.
This is our expensive appetizer, but Like I said it was worth the splurge our first decade is a big deal. I told him , "just wait until the 15 year".
10 Years ago today, We stood in front of these same mirrors exchanging vows, and here we are coming back exactly 10 years down to the hour taking this picture and talking about all that we've been through, We both have regrets about decisions we've made but never the one we made that day. I love my husband and he loves me. Happy Anniversary! I am excited to see what the next 10 years bring.


2 comments:

Trinbean said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Lerdahl family said...

Oh my gosh! I can not believe it has already been 10 YEARS!!! I remember standing there with you! And I still have the dress in my closet! Well Happy Anniversary!