Thursday, August 23, 2007

1st Grade and First Decade, Alot of 1st's Today

August 22,2007 ,This is the morning when you go from having 3 little girls to 2 little girls and a BIG girl. I woke her up today, hoping she wouldn't want to go, or maybe just that I wouldn't have to send her. She was so brave and showed no fear, but I'm not sure she had any fears. I was so proud of her today, while other parents were peeling their kids arms from around their waists and thinking they might be spending the morning in the hall. Parker sat down and said bye I love you. I hated leaving her there, but was proud that she wanted me to leave. Happy first day of school BIG GIRL! I LOVE YOU!!
I couldn't end this post without including a picture of one of the infamous backpacks (from previous post) . She did end up having a wonderful first day, and did the whole school lunch thing she loved it. She said she was a little disappointed because she thought "I would have options and that they wouldn't just throw things on my tray". How grown up is that, I love that she is getting big, but does anyone else think it happened really fast?

1 comment:

Trinbean said...

wow that made me cry!!!! I don't want my tanner to grow up!!!!