Monday, August 20, 2007

They're Not Babies Anymore

Well this is it, the week my girls will all be in school. Parker starts school on Wednesday and the Twins have their pre-school open house on Tuesday. WHAT!!! I Know! We spent Sunday Backpack shopping. 4 Stores, Parker insisted on a High School Musical back pack. I figured that would be easy enough, Nope! Almost every store was sold out of any themes, or characters. Hello! a First grader and 2 pre-schoolers need bags. So we Shopped and Shopped and Shopped some more. Thank Heaven For Payless Shoes, I got all 3 in one store. 1 high school musical, and a pink and denim Dora, and a purple and pink Dora. Thanks Payless. I will post pics as soon as i take them. I have too soak my blistered feet first.. No Really ! I am glad they were all pleased though and I'm excited for them to go. I know a week into it I will regret saying all this because dropping 3 kids off at 2 schools all within the same 20 minutes as my commute to work , will really bite me on the behind I just Know it, and not to mention getting 4 girls ready in the morning. Yikes! I will surely keep you posted. Well wish all four of us Luck!!

1 comment:

Trinbean said...

I don't know how you are doing it....just remembering the day I dropped parker off at kindergarden that one day for you I was a WRECK!!!!! I am just going to cry when Tanner starts kindergarden!!!!