Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Pre-schoolers

Madison and Morgan on their first day of school, They are in Carousel Pre-school, With Jolene and Katie Ludvigson. I love them, they are awesome teachers and Parker loved them. I hope the Twins have an equally enjoyable experience. They have been twice now an so far they are loving it.
Morgan posing for her school picture. Her and Madison were both way to excited. It was very sad for me too, but I did go have my nails done and went and got me a drink. I know it sounds hard to let them go. I was alone for almost 3 hours. WHAT WILL I DO , with the free time?
These are the other 2 back packs that caused so much grief (They're not babies anymore post) but well worth the hassle. The girls love their back packs. I am so glad all my kids are loving school and excited to go they are all so brave and outgoing, and had no problem on their first day. I'm a proud Mom.

1 comment:

Lace said...

Hey Jod,

I commented on this one a few days ago and it's not here! Weird! I think I said how grown up those cute girls are getting. They're so adorable!