Sunday, October 7, 2007

Mommy and Me Time

Mommy and Me weekend! Justin is on the Elk Hunt right now, and we decided to have a fun weekend, Friday Night we watched Casper the friendly ghost and ate snacks. Yesterday I made Home Made soup and we snuggled up in front of the T.V for an afternoon of Hannah Montana and Suite Life of Zack and Cody. It was a good afternoon of just relaxing together.
Today we decided to make cookies , it was fun to have the girls help pour the ingredients in the mixing bowl. They had a great time.. Move over Rachel Rae!

The cookies were great and the weekend was great. we always wish Daddy was here when he's away, but it was a really good just the girls weekend.

2 comments:

Lace said...

How sweet! Looks like fun! Everyone makes fun of me cause I watch Hannah Montana sometimes- it's a cute show!

Jodi said...

I was the one saying girls be quiet I can't hear the show.