Sunday, October 28, 2007

Rated R ! not recommended for young viewers.

We had a pinata it was funny the guys were way in to it. they were excited to see what was inside.
Yeah! look what Shrek got out of the pinata. cool prize! (Shrek 2 the handsome prince version.)
Alot of famous faces were around , Puss in Boots came with Shrek. This was the Swinging Banana game we played and that was alot of laughs.
Shrek and Fiona stopped by, on there way to Far Far Away Land. (Mike and Trina)
Captain Jack Sparrow stopped in to steal our Booty. Ahoy!
Mrs Incredible, me, and Fiona realy hit it off. it was way fun girls.
Count Dracula paid us a little visit too.He kept saying the party Bites.


Me the 80's groupie got invited back stage with Slash and an ex-con broke out to attend the after party, and ended up hooking up with a hot cop. What a party.
Back stage there's always some working girls hanging around, but never without their pimp right around the corner.
The Incredibles showed up to be crowd control, Mr. Incredible was using his muscles to open drinks all night. The guys were glad to have him around.
Slash and Me had a great time. I Love YOU Slash!
The Devil, never misses a GOOD party. Thanks El Diablo, it was great!



2 comments:

Trinbean said...

cute pics jod!!!! It was really fun...I definately make a Good Fiona I look just like her.
Cute pic of us girls...I love it!!!

Cindy said...

Oh My Gosh! I love the pictures, especially the one of Teresa and John. I want to live in Utah and hang out with all the cool kids.