Sunday, October 14, 2007

It Was The Big 3-0!

I came home to a clean house, flowers, and a dinner date without kids.. thanks Hon. I made Parker take this picture, not bad huh! she was so excited to take Mom and Dad's date night picture.
I Turned 30 today! It has been emotional, not tearful, but just alot to think about. Have I accomplished everything I wanted to. Have I been the best wife, friend , or mother I could I be. It was a good weekend. I know I act as if this is it, but I guess it was a big milestone for me, I am not in my 20's anymore, I am suppose to have things together by now Right? well that's to much pressure. I am happy to be who I am , Flawed. I am Flawed. I have several imperfections, I am not always cheerful, patient and definitely not perfect, but who is? I am okay with that. I have a wonderful husband , great friends and family and they all love me for me. So I am going to hold my head proud and be as old as I feel, 25. My girls are beautiful, smart and silly. I am proud to be the Mom. Maybe I don't know what I'm doing or where life will lead me but I have a man and 3 ladies going where ever it is Im headed in life with me. Thanks for all the thoughtful gifts and calls and cards I loved every bit of it. Thanks for thinking of me. I am lucky to have all of you in my life.

1 comment:

Lerdahl family said...

You are getting OLD! J/K! Happy Birthday. (alittle late!)