Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July weekend..

Toothless Park lost another tooth, so now she looks too funny.
We had a 20 minute rain storm that left us a double rainbow.. I think it is a sign of good luck..
husband and Mike took the kids fishing for a minute, but no bites. We spent 1 night @ Grantsville Dam and 2 nights @ Vernon reservoir. it was a nice place to camp.


It got a little warm, so everyone decided to cool down in the water, Husband, Danny and Mike were giggling like kids.


Wendy and I decided to play with the birds. We were feeding them bread and they started to swarm, it was a little scary, but kind of cool that they would get so close.

Morgan was protecting herself from all the older boy cousins, she was packing a weapon.
Madison thought the lake was too fun, and she loved being with the older kids.
It was alot of fun with the family. We don't do it often enough. We had some good laughs, and relaxed. The kids all love each other, and they play so good together. I'm happy they all are growing up close, I had some close cousins growing up and I'm happy my kids are experiencing that. What a good weekend.


2 comments:

kim♥ said...

yea! i made 1.....
n im doin good. ;]
n those campin pics turned out cute 2!

Trinbean said...

I forgot to tell you cute new layout!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!