Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bullriding

Aunt Teresa Hooked us up with Professional Bull riding tickets. Me, Justin, The Wilson's and Wendy it was a good time. Bull riding is the best part of the Rodeo anyway.
This was pretty cool, a little show for half time while the riders go wipe the blood off.

There was some awesome rides, I would be interested in riding a mechanical bull but not one of these guys.
We had a fun time laughing with Mom and John and Wendy. We don't get together enough with the Wilson's. Thanks for coming along. YeeHaw!

7 comments:

Trinbean said...

ooooooohhhhhh I want to go.....it sooo sucks that we don't all have time off together anymore!!!!! Glad you had fun!!!!

Cindy said...

Hey girly,
I just heard that none of you are coming to the reunion. What's up with that?

Jodi said...

Mom has to have her foot re-done, Nikki can't get it off work, Mike and Justin are working and Wendy has her own soap-opera going on. Its not for sure that no-one is going, just that weekend doesn't seem to be working in anyones favor. We'll see maybe.

Lace said...

Thanks for the YeeHaw! It wouldn't be a bull riding post with out it... although I was hoping to see you riding the bull!

Sherri said...

I know, I just heard too that you guys weren't coming either! I am just heading up there on Saturday! I would love to see you all!

kim♥ said...

yea things r tough. but i hav ben doing much better. n im glad u say that bout my dad cuz some timez i feel like some ppl r against my dad. =[
i no some ppl arnt very happy wit him but im one that talks 2 him often bout things that r going on n i no hes a good person. i no my mom is 2, i luv them both so much n i wanna thank u n everyone else 4 alwayz being there 4 me n helping me n my brothers out. it meanz allot 2 us. . . .
♥ ya

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun!