Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Therapy

Okay I am using this post as my therapy today. So here goes... I am one of those people who never thinks ahead but wishes I had been more prepared later on. I am going to cry a little now. My big Sister is going through something I can't imagine. The Big D. yep! you heard it Divorce. Wendy and Russ are really going to do it. They have had a rough couple of years on and off, but this time its real. no take backs. I can't imagine having a new path laid out before me like that and 4 kids in tow. I know she can do it, I know she is strong and she will surprise herself. I am sad to see her go through this, and sad to lose Russ who has been a member of our family for so long, and we still love despite everything, but know that all of this happens for a reason. There is a new beginning waiting for Wendy. I want her to know I never meant to out her problems but I know the support she will receive will be great. I also know everyone is already thinking of who they can set her up with when she's ready. Tall , Handsome and Rich right. I love you Wendy, and I hate what you are going through but I am very curious what lies ahead. What a beautiful person she is, and with 4 wonderful kids. Someone will be really lucky to be a part of this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Jodi, you totally made me cry!! I just love you all so much and you dont always realize how much you need your family or how much their love and support means to you until you go through something difficult like this. It has been hard, but you guys have really helped me stay strong, I appreciate you more than you know!Thanks for everything!! Wendy

Trinbean said...

ok now I am crying....thanks Jodi.
Wend, I can't imagine what you are going through, what it is like to wake up every morning with all of this on your plate, I just want you to know that I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH. I want you to feel like "I" am just one of your sisters(You, Nikki and Jodi have always made me feel like that)so don't be shy, embarrassed, or hesitate to call me if you need ANYTHING!!!! if you need to talk, cry, or even just need to get out of the house...maybe girls night??? Just whatever!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CALL!!!!
I think Jodis words are right on...we love you and your kids and we are all sad that you have to go through this. We are all here for you guys and we are all sad to lose Russ as part of our family but there is a NEW beginning awaiting, and we will be there right by your side. Love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Trina, you ARE my sister and I love you so much!! I promise I will be running away to your house so count on it, I need to keep busy and I think girls nights out are going to be quite common for awhile. I'm going to need them. I appreciate you all and Thank you all for helping me through this. I truly have a wonderful family!!! Wendy

Anonymous said...

OK so I know I'm not in the sistah group here but I have to say I love you so much Wendy. You gals have always been so awesome. I am not close to any of my extended family so it's been so nice to have so many awesome cousins through Bryan. I realize I don't know, and don't need to know all that you have gone through or are going through but I know we all go through very rough times. Last year was our worst year ever in our lives. We decided to stick it out together. I am amazed that I have such a wonderful husband who loves and forgives me no matter what. Honestly I'm surprised we're still together sometimes. I have always adored Wendy and Russ but I also know that you have to do what is best for your family. Wendy you are an amazing woman and you have many family who love you.