Monday, October 20, 2008

Hunting pics!



Okay it isn't very green of us, and Yes I have seen Ferngully, But this was done in 2001 if you look you can see the 01' in the right hand corner. J carved J+J inside a heart and then found it just to take a picture of it for me. He finds the tree every year to see if its still standing and every year he tells me when the weather is nice he is going to take me to see it. This year he took a picture, and it is the only hunting picture I got . I love it though. How can something so wrong, be so cute. Thanks Just, I love it.

2 comments:

Trinbean said...

too bad my tree didn't make it through last winter...if mike would have been thinking he would have made a new tree for us!!! But what do you expect from a BOY!!!! So cute though!!!!

Wendy said...

How sweet!!! You know he was thinking of you if that was the only hunting pic he got!!! cute, cute!!!