Monday, October 13, 2008

I Had My Day In Court

Today I had to go to court to give a deposition of which I had been served a subpoena for. I can't begin to explain how horrible it was to be asked questions that are intended to hurt my sister. I tried to choose all my words wisely and say nothing that could be twisted or manipulated to hurt her. It was very difficult to be in that moment, I held back every urge to cry and tried to keep my head in the game. Wendy I love you very much and I hope you know that, that is for sure one of the hardest things I have ever done. I feel confident that my deposition was of no help to His case. Saying that I am happy that moment is over and hope soon Wendy can say that about this whole divorce mess.

2 comments:

Trinbean said...

Jodi, sorry I can't even begin to imagine how hard that was for you, I am glad it is over too!!!

Wendy we love you so much and I hope you know that...hang in there it will soon be over....LOVE YA GUYS!!!!

Snyder-mom said...

Hey Jodi,
I agree with Trina. That would be absolutely horrible to have to get up on the stand and testify for the WRONG side. I hate what Russ is doing to Wendy. When do they know the end result? Do you know?
By the way, on a different note, I am so sorry I missed your birthday GNO. I had planned to go but the daycare called and sent Lexie home sick Tues. It seems that every time I try to make plans one of the kids get sick. GRRRRR! Let me know about the next one and no matter what, I'll be there!