Monday, October 27, 2008

PART-AAAAAA





























Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson threw a Halloween party, it is my favorite holiday are you kidding the Costumes are soo fun. I missed out on getting pictures of everyone but these are a few.
We couldn't keep all the Dirt Bag's away, This one with his Fake boob'd gal snuck in..








This lock and Key sure opened things up with the crowd.









Im not sure if this couple came together but they sure hit it off, Ben works at hexcel and I believe she-devil showed up with the Devil. I don't think she left with the devil.







Popeye and Olive Oil showed up, he is a big fan of Kid Rock, and Bluto was not in attendance which was good for Olive to not be in a love triangle tonight.










The Satin's showed up I believe they are the Satin's of the West, not sure if there is any relation to She-Devil but I would imagine.












There was a couple football players in attendance What famous couple doesn't know a couple sport stars right..











And to control the crowd and the earth, Jesus showed up to watch over us with sister Bath .
































Glad to have Jesus around to keep the party controlled but it was a great time. I hope everyone walked away glad they came. I can't wait for next year already....










5 comments:

Lerdahl family said...

Well, hello Miss Skinny Minnie! You look awesome Jode! Gosh! Give me whatever you are taking! LOL. So I heard all about some guy dressed up as A Vin Diesel character. I see no pics. Come on! Don't hold out on me! Ha! Ha! It looks like you guys had alot of fun. Sorry I missed it.

Snyder-mom said...

So Pam, did you take a picture of your autographs. I think history was made when both Jesus and Satan left their marks at the party.

Snyder-mom said...

I know I already left a comment, but I wanted to let you know that I just tagged you. Take a look at my blog to find out the details.

Anonymous said...

Um Jodie you are freaking smoking hot!!!!!!!! WTG!

Why wasn't I invited? Just kidding. Looks like you all had fun.

Jodi said...

I want everyone to come, but I am not sure how comfortable everyone is with Drinking and inappropriate behavior but if you are cool with watching everyone get crazy and don't judge you are so in.