Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Madison and Morgan!

First I have to Thank My Helper's when You Have that many kids help is GOOD :) Thank you Wendy and Bonnie.

I Had their little Party yesterday, it was so cute their age group is sooo dang cute and they have some of the cutest friends. We set up the jumping castle, played couple games had popcorn and cupcakes.



They had Baily, Baily2, Brock, Brady, Birkly, Parker, Parker2, Tanner and Brody( got there late not in the picture). How fun to have their little special day. I think this was their first party that included friends from school.



Happy Birthday to my precious girls, this day always make you think of day one and i get the sick overwhelmed feeling i still remember having laying in that hospital bed. I think of how hard the first couple years were on me and how me and my wonderful husband struggled so much to handle this package deal.. It is all so clear now and it was all worth it. Oh Ya ! and did I mention I don't have to throw another birthday party for a whole year WAHOO! Love you Ladies all 3 of you.

1 comment:

Ted and Breauna Housel said...

ahh....two birthdays back to back! You go Jod!!!