Saturday, May 16, 2009

Parker's last minute Birthday party with friends


I made these cute little purses out of Card stock (doodle bug of course) I wish I could take all the credit but a friend , Aloha bought the pattern for me (thank you Aloha) there is little gems hanging but they didn't show up so much in the pictures. They were filled with nail polish, lip gloss, bracelets and a necklace.. All the things little girls love.

At the last minute I threw together a little Party for Parker's 8th Birthday. I had it i my head for a month but life kept interrupting the planning so I quickly pulled it together in 4 days. I am glad her little friends came on short notice. Parker did have a couple that couldn't make it and I wanted Kaitlin to come but couldn't get a hold of her Mom.. We missed you Katie, Parker asked why you were not here.

The girls used the tissue paper to make dresses in this picture.






We played musical chairs, I aways loved that game :)




I put paper down on the table so they could color while we were waiting for all the girls to get here. I think all in all they had a great time.. Thanks girls for making Parker's Day.

2 comments:

Trinbean said...

Cute Cute Cute...Love the purses, could you make one for me for my birthday party :)

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the fall issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=aone movie dvd maker 1.72 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg