Friday, May 22, 2009

Parker's Prize!!!


How LUCKY is she? I received a phone call today at work and my daughter asked if i could come pick her up from school today, because she had won a prize. A New Bike.... Her name was picked out of a drawing for reading goals. I mean this child was excited and I am soooo excited for her. She was called up in front of the school during the assembly and she was nothing but smiles and even a little screaming from what i hear.

I wish I could have been there, but I am excited she was drawn, she told me as they drew the name her finger's, toes, and even her tongue was crossed :) Cute.... and when they yelled out Parker Smith she was ecstatic.. Yeah Parker!

5 comments:

Ted and Breauna Housel said...

aww.....how cute! I bet she loves it! GO PARKER!

Trinbean said...

ohhh how freakin cute!!!! WAY TO GO PARKER!!!!

Stilinovich's said...

Congrats Parker!!! NICE WHEELS. We are very proud of you. Way to go.

The Holmes Family said...

Oh how exciting, fun for Parker. That's so cute.

Snyder-mom said...

Yay Parker! I wish I could have seen that too.
By the way, how do you cross your tongue?