Friday, February 15, 2008

Having a much better day..

I think with yesterday being Valentines I missed him alot, and then Tuesday was a bad, bad day. Im trying to forget it so I won't elaberate but ask me sometime.. I am doing Great today and feel like I can do this.. Thank you Aunt Cindy,Linda and Trina it helps to feel like someone is listening. I think sometimes you just need to vent and yesterday blogging was therapy. I Will Survive... I know he is having a wonderful time and don't want to take away from that, I just want him to miss me a little. I know he does.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Venting is good! I'm there with ya girl. You can do it. I still think the sight seeing is a good thing though. I mean for you and your kids. Help them to make memories while Dad is gone too, so that they won't just always remember him being gone. Melissa was older when David was gone but we still have a few memories without him.