Sunday, February 10, 2008

He' In Spain....

I was going to blog pictures of me and the girls having a pizza party with Aunt Wendy yesterday, but Justin e-mailed a few pictures to me from Madrid,I guess some of you might not know but he is in Spain for work ,about a team of 7 of them are there to start up a new fiber line and he will be there until the end of the month, he left on Wednesday morning. But his pictures are so much cooler than a little pizza party.. I wish I could be more informative as to what each one is but I don't exactly know. I know the one below is of the Cathedrial, and I want to say the first one maybe. but the alley is just a sidestreet that Justin thought I would love and It's true. I will probably blow these pictures up and frame them.
He called first thing this morning, about 7:50 which was about 3:00 p.m his time to tell me about all the amazing things he was seeing, and to say he was getting cleaned up, because they were heading to a bull fight. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! I am so jealous, but so happy he is enjoying it all. I am so proud of him for going and enjoying everything Spain has to offer. He says the food is very Bland and he is not enjoying the food portion of it, I guess he will not be eating his way across Spain, but he will surely see what it has to offer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that 2nd pic I would love to blow it up and frame it as well!!!!

Cindy said...

Hey those pics sure look a lot like Italy. How cool for Justin. Too bad you couldn't go with him.