Thursday, February 14, 2008

More from Spain...

I wish I could tell you what everything is but lets just make it up... I BELEIVE THIS IS A SPANISH CASTLE.(above)
I do know this is the Team that went over minus Dennis. Hi! honey I miss you...
This is a traders market of some sort a swapmeet thing that is new items, Its a weekend thing and is about 2 miles long on the city street.(above)

Down Town Madrid? (above)

This is Casa De Mayo I guess the equivelent of the state capital..(above)
This has been alot harder than I thought it would be. He has left before for a week or two here and there, but this is the first time he has left the country , seeing things I wish we were seeing together and with people I barely know, if at all. I think of those people in my life that do this often with their husbands. Hats off Ladies. I am a wuss. I like him close. I love that he is experiencing this, but I want to hibernate the next 2 weeks away. I am strong and can do this but I wouldn't want to do this often. I find myself being very jealous I wonder if thats normal, not about girls but the experience he is having.. doesnt sound much like work to me. I am here running a house and our lives. Is this normal? it does come and go, but am I terrible? I am just counting the days until he gets back and trying to stay busy.. I truely can't think about it much or I get upset. So this will probably be my last Spain post until he get back. He is doing Great and really enjoying himself.


2 comments:

Trinbean said...

ohhh Jodi I just love you...I truely look up to you and how strong you really are. You have been through a lot not only in the last couple of days but you have had some things happen to you before that I don't know if I could get through. NO I am the wuss...I can't even handle Michael going on the hunts let alone your husband being out of the FREAKIN country. You are doing great, but I know what you mean about the whole jeleous thing I really think that is how I would be feeling too. In fact that is how I feel when Michael is out having fun fishing, hunting, 4 wheeling,etc.. I just think we really need to try and find a hobby us girls(that includes my other sisters :-) ) can do just so we have something. But the problem is we are women...our nature is to ALWAYS look out for our familys we just have that way of thinking. I know our husbands love us and our families as much as we do but they just think differently. Sorry I am just rambling now...you are doing great, keep up the great work. You truely are a great MOM and WIFE, I admire you.
Love ya tons

Cindy said...

Jodi,

Yeah you're a wuss! Just kidding. I remember feeling that way the first few times that David was gone. Like when he would call me from the beach in Florida while I was having to have the neighbors come dig my only door out of a snow drift, so that I could get out of my house in North Dakota. It get's easier. Just be happy for him that he's seeing the world and be happy that he wants to share it with you and would probably take you with him if he could. I'm sure he wishes you were there too. Don't sit home. Take your kids sight seeing in Salt Lake. I'm sure you haven't seen it all. Send Justin pics from your "trip". At least he's not being shot at. lol Just giving you a little perspective. Love ya.