Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Crazy 8's

okay here goes..

8 Things I'm passionate about
  1. My Husband
  2. My girls
  3. Family
  4. Laughing
  5. Friends
  6. Music
  7. Shopping
  8. Outdoors

8 Things I want to do before I die

  1. I want to travel
  2. I want to take my kids to Disneyland
  3. I want to see my girls have babies
  4. I want to retire with Justin and a Winnebago
  5. I would love to see the Northern Lights
  6. Feel happy with myself
  7. Know I was as good as i could be
  8. Laugh every day

8 things I have read recently

  1. recipes
  2. elle
  3. Self
  4. I spy
  5. newspaper ads
  6. how to be a millionaire Landlord
  7. instructions
  8. nutritional value

8 songs i could listen to over & over

  1. I love Fergie
  2. Flo Rida.. Boots with the fur
  3. Love Marvin Gaye
  4. Toby keith
  5. Nickleback (luv luv luv)
  6. Ozzie
  7. any old country
  8. anything to dance too

Last.. 8 Things I've learned this year

  1. 4 year old twins aren't much easier that 3 year old ones
  2. getting free time at home gets so hard as kids get older
  3. I suck at laundry suck suck suck
  4. you have to laugh at everything at least a little
  5. time apart can be a good thing
  6. family is very important
  7. always be there when others need you
  8. life's to short

4 comments:

Trinbean said...

That is sad you had to use "how to be a millionaire Landlord" as something you read....that made me laugh soooo hard.

Cindy said...

Hey girl! Take a cheap flight to Vegas and another cheap flight to Shreveport and we'll drive one weekend and go to Disney WORLD. Oh my Gosh you should have done that while Justin was gone. I so would have gone with you. I will still.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Jodi post more pics, I'm waiting!!! I get to excited and have to check everyday, LOL!!! Wendy