Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thanks for the company girls...

Will you let someone else have a turn with Baby Gracie, Wendy! you baby hog...
Now show me angry.. very good, just kidding sorry girls if you think the foto's are not flattering, I think you are all beautiful. Deanna and Trina were there too, but didn't get a clear shot so girls you both lucked out..


had a little open house candle party for Nikki, and it was 50%for the party and 50% for the company, it was fun to have everyone come and hang out, my girls loved all the kids too. Thanks for coming to support me, and really for the chit-chat it was nice to have a fun girls day. Me and Trina and Bonnie also went to wiseguys on Friday night it was way fun to have a little girls date. Justin is still doing great and will be home next week, yeah! I made it its almost over.. I love you Justin and miss you very much..

1 comment:

Trinbean said...

It was way fun to be apart of the girls night... thanks for making me feel part of the COOL group!!!! :-) Only 3 more days and your hubby will be home!!!! YEAH...way to go "J"