Wednesday, November 12, 2008

29 minutes

I am setting here with 29 minute to go until this is no longer my job.. I will not set at this computer again, I will not answer the phone for S and S roofing again. And these people lovem or hatem I will not be part of this team again. I am so sad to say good bye. I hate the way everyone seems sad to see me and Trina go. The come visits and Keep in touches. How is it possible to keep in touch without the weirdness. These people who we are so use to seeing and talking to every day are just extras in our own life movie. Some might have larger roles later on but some will be that person I worked with a few years back. Isn't it sad. Weird.

1 comment:

Trinbean said...

We ARE FREE!!!!!! Just kidding....I will miss a lot of our co workers and there are a few I won't miss but I feel like this is another chapter in our life that will make us stronger, teach us new things and meet new people....as hard as it is I am glad it happened....LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!