Monday, November 10, 2008

I have a lizard on my foot!!!!

I read Lisa's post today and it made me think if my own girls, I started laughing at my favorite.
I was in the Bathroom one day and Morgan came pounding on the door hysterically, crying and saying I have a lizard on my foot. I hate anything that crawls so not about to open the door and starting to get up on the toilet, because this lizard could crawl under the door and be blocked in the bathroom with me. I was asking what does the lizard look like. She replies; its white. I am freaking out and trying to decide how to rescue my child without actually coming in contact with said lizard. I ask: Where did you get it? still talking thru the door, she says from my shoe. I freaking but starting to calm enough to think clearly, I finally realize no lizard is on her foot a blister is though. Super Mom flys out of the Bathroom and places a band aid on the owie.. Lol it was so funny after, the fact I left her standing in the hall crying about a lizard I wasn't quite ready to fight off yet. Kids are funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! And whimpy mom's are funny too!

The Holmes Family said...

Hahaha, your poor little girl. I used to be deathly afraid of spiders, I still am a little, but if one is around my kids, I franticly look for something to kill it with, before I would just either try to cover it and let someone else kill it, or run away and don't go in that room until it's safe. haha.. Your funny Jodi, over a lizard?