Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween! actually now its November and we can officially say next month is Christmas ... Is anyone else as horrified as I am about this... Okay so I'm off the subject.. We Trick Or Treated with Mike and Trina, here is a picture of all the girls Parker as Sharpey, with regrowth apparently. Madison as a little witch and Morgan as a black bat, Tanner blends with the background as a Clone and Last Gracie as the little punkin she is.
They were all cute.



We Trick Or Treated Trina's Mom's Neighborhood. It was so fun and I loved that alot of the houses were decorated so cute while the homeowners were even in costume. "It" was creepy,(clown pictured here).





Darth Vader and Princess Leah was cute Tanner was excited to see them. Thanks Mike and Trina for letting me Tag along. We had a great time.





2 comments:

Trinbean said...

It was fun!!! Glad you tagged along!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN...and almost a MERRY CHRISTMAS ....I'm starting my shoppin next weekend...yiks!!!!

Snyder-mom said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I think it's fun too when the people passing out the candy are as dressed up as the kids trick-or-treating at their house. There was a house in our neighborhood that was so "spooky" it made the news! Halloween is so fun!