Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cute husband






Trina Tagged me a while back to talk about the things I love about my husband. I Love everything about him, but here are a few I can list.




1. I love that he loves me just the way I am.

2. I love that he makes me feel like I can do no wrong.

3. He would do anything for me.

4. He makes me laugh

5. He worries about me (sometimes too much)

6. He is so handsome

7. He lets me be me. He knows that I love him and lets me be crazy and silly.

8. I love that e makes me want to be good at everything just like he is.

9. I Love that he is a good dad.

10. love that he's a bad boy. I love me a bad boy.

I guess the bet way to say it is, He supports me in everything I do. He is my best friend. I can't imagine my life without him. Thank you Justin for being the person I love. Forever.

P.S I forgot to Tag.. Lisa, Nikki, Breauna, and Sharon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is such a sweet post!! sorry i didn't get a chance to chat the other day..i really have worried that you thought i was stuck up cause i didn't make it back there...i promise i can be more friendly!! and you look GREAT!!! dang girl!

Snyder-mom said...

What a nice tribute to Justin. You guys are SOOOO good together. You just fit! (And I agree with Marci...You do look GREAT!)

Jodi said...

Thank you girls.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that sweet. ya know I think I've only actually met him once.

Trinbean said...

ohhh cute "J"....the second dad to my children....you are a great guy!!!! and you guys are way perfect for eachother!!!!