Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving again


Thanksgiving with The Fail's .. We did the usual church house Thanksgiving to be more suitable for the size of the Fam. It was a really nice time. We visited, laughed, ate, aunt Molly had some home movies put onto DVD and we watched that a while then we ate. Lots of fun. There was a game of Horse going on, Lots of chit chat. Goodtimes. The girls played really good with Camry I got this cute picture. i didn't get one of Parker i think she was on stage trying to organize a High School Musical Production.








Then we Enjoyed some Turkey with The Dad side. Uncle Ron , Dad and Donna, Mike and T, Nikki and Danny, Wendy and Kids, Shaun and Melanie. It was a good time. Uncle Ron spilled a little on his shirt an Got a little in his whiskers and we may have overreacted it and put a bib on him while I fed him. LOL he was a good sport (always).






My Dad went all Emril Lagasse on me and mashed up the potatoes.. Wow he cooks!









I love the Holidays I Love spending time with the family.. All sides of the family. I wish it was this important all year to make time for each other.

3 comments:

Snyder-mom said...

It WAS a really nice thanksgiving! I brought my camera, but didn't take any pictures. I guess I was just a little busy chasing Lexie. By the way, Rory thought it was pretty funny when you looked like you were getting fresh. I think he was a little dissapointed when I told him it was just the shampoo!

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had fun. Kinda makes me excited for the Christmas Party, but only kinda! ;)

The Holmes Family said...

I had a really fun time too. Thanks for taking pictures, I'm in the same boat as Lisa I brought the camera had it out and everything, just didn't think about pictures until we were leaving. You got some of me and my family thats so fun, thank you Jod. That picture of the twins and Cam is way cute, I love it.
Jana, you know your more then just kinda excited, your counting the days. I know it.