Friday, November 7, 2008

More changes...

We'll Lisa posted as if she was reading my head.. Me and Trina were completely caught off guard Monday with a Time to go full time discussion with the boss. We have 3 different school schedules between us, and a baby. What to do... Quit. yep we quit. and thanks to a blessing, thats the only thing it could be we found wonderful person that wants to work with us and our schedule. So we are back to work again. New place, new start, new kind of work. No more roofing company secretary. I will wait to say where until after te first day, or I'll let Trina say. I just don't want to jinx it. Life is crazy and I cried for 3 days. Its Christmas time. Its just crazy.

5 comments:

Snyder-mom said...

I really hope things go smoothly with the new job prospect! Let me know where it is as soon as you're ready to blab without jinxing it. (I may want to join you two when my ship goes under).
I'm sorry you've been having such a rough time. Life has a way of pulling the rug right out from under your feet. If there is anything I can do for you. Please, Please, Please let me know!
Jana had a great idea. We've decided we all need to get together for a "Pity Party". Maybe later we'll all go out and buy a pair of shoes to make us feel better. (Of course on all of our budgets it'll have to be at SAVERS!)

Anonymous said...

Sorry girl! But I can honestly say sometimes are a blessing in disguise. Bryan got laid off last fall right after Zane was born. It took him 2 months to get a new job and it's been soooo much better. Insurance is great etc. So really a blessing.
I'm sorry for all you and your family have gone through. I know how hard things can be! Trust me I do. Love you all!

Sharon said...

Jodi: I'm sorry you're feeling so stressed out. It's hard to change, especially when what you were doing was working so well. This is a scary time to find a job. I don't know how much I can help with the job hunt or babysitting, but...I can be here for you to cry on my shoulder. It's okay to let everone know you're scared and worried.

You have all of us who love you, and who are thinking of you always.

The Holmes Family said...

I hope everything works out at your new job, you'll have to let us know, now that were all wondering. I'm with Lisa and Jana on the GNO (Girls Night Out), I so need one of those. Don't know if I've really ever had one since my girls were born. I'm either with the girls or with my hubby. I think a GNO would help us all de-stress a little.

Lace said...

oooh~! Isn't your blog bright and shiny! I like it! It makes me feel happy!
Congrats on the new job! I'm sure it will be a better situation and you guys will be treated much better!
Everythings going to start looking up now, I just know it! :)